Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Casual Skulls and Stripes on a Lazy Sunday


This past Sunday was a pretty lazy day which was perfect. We had a huge Saturday helping with a zombie charity run (pictures to come) and then a friend organized a scavenger hunt birthday party. So I wanted to keep my clothes easy and comfortable the next day. I kept the color palette simple but played with patterns. I love the ease and movement of the tank top tunic and long cardigan. Both items skim over my curves just in the right way. The tank top works well because it almost flares out at the bottom but the top part is very close to my body and the ruffle/zipper detail draws the eyes up. Finish the look with comfortable riding boots and lipstick and I'm ready for Sunday Funday! 

Both tops are from my very stylish friend, Sasha. I keep wearing so many of her clothes on my blog that I'm starting to think I should give her her own source when listing my resources! 






Sweater: Clothing Swap | Tank Top Tunic: Clothing Swap | Tee: Eunhang Underground | Leggings: Target | Boots: DSW | Sunglasses: Eunhang Underground | Earrings: Gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1