Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Spy Style: Chine in Fall Florals

Hey y'all! I'm excited to announce I'm starting a new feature on my blog called "I Spy Style". There are too many fashionable people around me and I've just got to share it with you! This will feature anyone whose look catches my eye (and when I have enough guts to ask to take their picture with my sad camera). 


This is my friend, Chine. We met when we were doing both acting in a 10-minute play festival last year. Her style is superb. I've never seen her without two thing: an amazing sense of style and her exuberant, warm personality. I really love this outfit because she took this fantastic Monet-esque summer dress (from Modcloth) and seamlessly transitioned the outfit into an appropriate fall look. By adding the blouse and black nylons, no one is thinking about summer. This outfit seems simple - shift dress, blouse, tights, heels, belt - but it actually has a lot of personality, much like Chine! Besides the beautiful print on the dress, there are two other things I love about this. First, she chose black nylons instead of tights - they make her already killer legs look stunning. Secondly, those shoes are out of this world. In my book, a red shoe is always a yes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1