Friday, October 11, 2013

Wine Tasting in Wine Burgundy and Chambray



The Sunday after the art show we went down to the Daejeon Wine Festival, which is amazing. You buy a wine glass for $3 and try wine (for free!) from all over the world. 

Because I had been wearing heels -standing and dancing- for about 12 hours the night of the art show, I just wanted to wear something really comfortable if I was going to be standing a long time again. To me, nothing says comfort more than leggings and flats. Of course, you can't wear leggings without the perfect top because as we know leggings are NOT pants. I don't even know what to call this burgundy thing - it's silhouette is that of a dress but it's just way too short for that. And I think it was Tim Gunn that said if you don't know what it is then it's definitely a top. 

The exposed shoulders on this top just wasn't going to cut it with the fall weather so FINALLY I got to pull out my new chambray shirt! I love a good chambray because it's so versatile; that's gotta be why it's so popular. Just like a good pair of jeans is a go-to, so can a chambray shirt. I like that it dresses down this outfit just a little bit but still looks polished. 

What's your favorite way to wear chambray?






Dress: H&M | Leggings: Target | Shirt: Mudd | Belt: Thrift Store | Shoes: Chinese Laundry | Necklace: Thrift Store | Sunglasses: Eunhang Underground | Watch: Citizen | Clutch: Clothing Swap | Earrings: Gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1