Saturday, November 8, 2014

Going On A Safari

Apparently, wherever the safari is, it's to the left where I keep looking in all these photos. 

I bought this dress the last time I was in Target. That is, summer 2013 aka the year of the high-low-hem. HOLY MOLY. Literally everything was a fish-tail hem in Target; I'm pretty sure I saw yoga pants that were high-low. Suffice it to say, it's never been my favorite trend. Especially when the high is  like… lady-bits high. But luckily, Target did this dress right. I like that it's more high-low maxi dress than high-class hooker, low-class hooker. What do you think of the trend?

Either way, Target you're still my BFF. I'm going home for Christmas and cannot wait to be shopping in good ol' USA. 




3 comments:

  1. Oh Target! I miss it so much! I still don't understand why it is blocked on the internet over here.
    Also, I love the high-low trim. The low part flows like a waterfall. My students love when I wear this one high-low skirt I have. They will watch me walk and the low part sort of waves away from the body and they all point and say "Waterfall Teacher! Waterfall Teacher!" So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Target! I miss it so much! I still don't understand why it is blocked on the internet over here.
    Also, I love the high-low trim. The low part flows like a waterfall. My students love when I wear this one high-low skirt I have. They will watch me walk and the low part sort of waves away from the body and they all point and say "Waterfall Teacher! Waterfall Teacher!" So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so perfect <333 I just have to say that. Haha. The dress is beautiful!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1