Monday, June 9, 2014

Little Shoulders on the Prairie

I have been so inspired lately by Free People  and the whole bohemian look - 60's and 70's influence, prairie dresses, casual-throw-on-oh-this-ol-thing?, and lot of bold eclectic jewelry. Normally I style this dress a lot more polished and prim with the puffy sleeves pulled up and a wide belt around, making the skirt puff out as well. I love how versatile it is and I've never actually had a red dress before! The only meh thing about this dress is that it has an odd empire-waist line. This dress also reminds me of all the little sundresses I would wear as a little girl. Just throw on a dress and go play in the backyard. Man, I wish I could get some of those I had in my size now!

This will probably be my last blog post until next week as I'll be in Bali (but get ready for bunches of blog posts when I get back! Whoo-hoo!) In the mean time, if you wanna follow my trip, add me on instagram!

What summer style are you feeling lately?






Dress: Salvation Army | Necklace: India | Large Ring & Turquoise bracelet: Lovisa | Other bracelets: Borneo | Stackable rings: H&M | Feather earring: Clothing Swap | Silver earring: Nepal | Sunglasses: Bugis | Shoes: Cotton On 

1 comment:

  1. That dress is fantastic <3 Beautiful accessories!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1