Friday, April 10, 2015

Red, White and Tokyo

These shorts were another find in Perth's Salvation Army. They're actually a romper but the top part tucks so neatly in, you would never know! Versatility at it's best. 
I've always had a hate/love relationship with shorts. It's one of those things I think are darling on 10 million other people, but I hate on me. It's hard to find shorts that fit my round rump, thick thighs and smaller waist. And that's even before worrying about length and coverage! 
If I had a choice, I'd pick a dress or skirt over shorts any day of the week. But y'all. I live on the Equator. It's FRIGGIN' HOT. Sometimes I just get so bored wearing the same things. So I'm trying to wear more shorts - cellulite and my neighbor's Asian sensibilities be damned. 
Of course, it helps that I found a pair that are too perfect - hello, polka dots! - and fit me spectacularly. Combine with a crop top and retro accessories and I'm in love. 
How do y'all feel about shorts? Necessity or not?




 Shirt: Cotton On | Shorts/romper: Salvation Army (Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. AHHH so cute! I hate shorts! I'm always so uncomfortable and self conscious in them. Maybe I need to go the high waisted route.

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1