Monday, March 30, 2015

Tropicana

Sorry I've been off the blogsphere for a while! I was away on holiday in Australia (pictures to come soon!) 
Here's an outfit I wore on a "Saturday" (my weekends are weekdays) around town. I love that the actual pieces are really simple and easy: loose-fitting tank top & circle maxi skirt. But the bold colors together make it so fun! I try really hard to create interesting, non-basic outfits but y'all, IT'S JUST SO HOT HERE. There's no way I'm layering some days. But bright color combinations like purple and orange make up for it! 







Top: Forever 21 (similar) | Skirt & purse: Goodwill | Sunglasses: Modcloth (only in red now)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! The colors plus your hair color, skin tone, and bold lip are like POW. I'm thinking I should start shopping now for Thailand heat/humidity. My Thai teachers say that it's hard to find farang-sized clothing there, and I'm not exactly petite...

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1