Sunday, March 30, 2014

V is for Victory

Hello lovelies!
My name is Jessica, but most of my friends call me Jmo. 
I am an artist and fellow vintage-inspired fashion lover, like our fabulous Lindsey-Dish here.
And today! I'm going to give a short tutorial on how to create a "Victory Roll".


Victory Rolls are far easier than they look. Take it from me... I am 25 years old and I still do not know how to properly curl my own hair. (Wait, you're supposed to plug in the rollers first??!?)
 If I can do it, you can do it. We can do it!

So. Why rock the Victory Roll? Well, I think it's a classic, fun, sassy, and poised look that adds a little funky and fun flair to any vintage or non-vintage inspired look. 
Plus, who doesn't want to feel a lil' Rockabilly every once and a while? 
Ready? Let's begin!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1