Monday, October 20, 2014

Le Freak C'est Chic

I don't know what my thing is with crop tops. I feel like I'm so obsessed with them; every off day that's my go-to. Maybe it's living in the tropics or being able to throw off the teacher clothes or what but I love 'em. When in doubt, just make it into a crop top. Like knotting my favorite graphic tee. I love wearing a gray tee (which can be problematic in a humid climate) because it casualizes an outfit. Is casualize a word? It is now. 

I found this orange skirt at my local thrift store. The circle is so HUGE, walking down stairs is just ridiculous in this thing. I feel like a big, loud, orange madame with a old-timey train. Which sounds like a bad thing, but trust me - for me, it's an awesome feeling. 

Then I tied the whole thing together with pops of turquoise. Voila! 



1 comment:

  1. That skirt has such a nice bright color and I like the crop top above it :)

    Vintagemoniquereinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1