Friday, October 10, 2014

Black and White Busy

If a zigzap-print kimono and aztec-print pajama trousers in front of a horizontal-lined grate isn't an assault on the eyes, I don't know what is. I also don't exactly know what I was thinking when I thought this background would be okay. I think I got spoiled starting my blog in Korea. In my little quiet neighborhood, there were so many beautiful and different walls at each turn. I love where I live in Singapore now - it's so green and lush - but sometimes ya just want a dang white wall within walking distance! 

This is my lazy work day outfit. I go back and forth on the whole pajamas as pants thing but they technically are actual PANTS, I swear! And it goes without saying, they are immensely comfortable. Nothing beats wearing an outfit entirely made out of cotton in incredible humidity. 

One thing I am not doubt is the kimono trend. I'm still playing with outfits that will fit my own personal style but I love 'em. Keep the kimonos coming! I honestly kinda wanna incorporate my actual bathrobe (it's a beautiful turquoise silk) into an every day outfit. I can totally see it with a basic tee and jeans but… we'll see! What do you think? 
Trousery-pajamaey-pants:  nay or yay?
Kimonos: love 'em or hate 'em? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1