Thursday, October 9, 2014

Still Hot on the Equator

I got this dress recently for $10 at H&M. I've been dying for one of these smock-style dresses that has the empire waist worn short and loose - something to easily throw on on a hot day. Which it is - always - on the equator! Everyone else is doing fall posts and I'm still sweating my booty off! I'm going home for Christmas this year (I CANNOT WAIT to spend the holidays with my family and friends!) I also can't wait to take advantage of the cooler weather and wear tights, boots, leather jackets and MAKE-UP THAT WON'T MELT OFF! 

I wore this dress today on a day-date with the bf. We went to check out a famous hawker center to eat cheap and delicious food! If there is one thing you should know about Singaporeans, it's that they LOVE their food (which means I love them!) And why wouldn't they be foodies when anywhere they go they can get their fill of Chinese, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Indonesia, Indian (which also has many subgroups - vegan Indian, Muslim-Indian, Southern Indian…), Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, not to mention fusion food and Western food. And this isn't even mentioning the desserts, fruit stalls, and fresh juices (you haven't lived until you've drank an avocado smoothie - trust me!) 

After chowing down, we went to go see Gone Girl. I had read the book when it first came out so I knew the twists that were to come but, holy moly! Whatta movie. Have y'all seen it yet?




1 comment:

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1