Monday, December 9, 2013

Crisp and Classic

A little while back I was asked to participate in an educational video for my university. For the past year, I've been teaching an extra curricular English conversation class in the evenings for the flight attendant majors. That's right! In Korea, there's a whole university major for being a flight attendant. Once you've flown with a Korean airline though, it makes total sense - the flight attendants are excellent! So the purpose of this video was to adveritse about this class to incoming students. I, of course, played myself and because the sound didn't matter, my students and I got to be really goofy hamming it up for the camera. 

So this is the outfit I chose to wear for the video. Something professorial but still fashionable and fun. I've been dying to wear this gorgeous pale blue sweater ever since pulling out my winter clothes. The small knit-work and the color is so feminine and sweet. I decided to continue the theme with my crisp white shirt buttoned all the way up, my silver feather necklace, and kitten heels. And I love this skirt - y'all know how I love chiffon fabrics and this geometric pattern is really the deciding factor that made me buy it.  






Sneaky Slip!

Sweater: Gap (Thrift Store) | Button-Up: Old Navy (Thrift Store) | Skirt: Thrift Store | Necklace: Sharkzone boutique | Earrings: Naughty Cat | Ring: Premier Designs | Shoes: Anne Klein 

3 comments:

  1. Love your skirt.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering <3 The necklace is magnificent and I love the patterns in the skirt! Great thrift find!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit combination. So classy and girly. Very pretty :)
    -Dominique Jazell
    http://www.dominiquejazell.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1