Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Currently Craving: Block Low Heels

Block Heels

1. Zara / 2. ASOS / 3. YesStyle / 4. ASOS / 5. Kurt Geiger
I've been seeing this new shoe trend around - particularly on Megan's Briar Rose blog. Not only are the heels LOW, but they are BLOCK heels - which are even more comfortable than kitten heels. I got a pair of Anne Klein kitten heels a while ago, thinking that the kitten heel would still be comfortable to stomp around the city in. Nope. Better than stilettos but I still felt like I had to step around delicately. I favor a block heel even with higher heels like in my NYE post.

But these - oh! So cute! I can't get enough. They are much more comfortable! Which is very important to me, as I am always walking from subway to bus all around the city. And am I the only one who loves the clickity-clack of heels while walking down the hallway? With these shoes, you get that gorgeous sound, as well as a little height in your step and a lot of style. I will definitely be on the hunt for  a size 6 1/2 in a pair of these!

What do you think of this new shoe trend? Nay or yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1