Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Winter White and Evergreen

I bought this coat on one of my thrift store trips for $10! Even though it's not the thickest, I was drawn to the green and pink plaid and I had to have it. I knew it would be the perfect Christmas coat, with the evergreen - though a little nontraditional with the hints of pink. I based the rest of my outfit around one of this season's trend: winter white. I didn't want to clash with the pink by adding red so I went with simple white and a little gold flourish on my shirt's lapels. The trick to wearing all white is the same trick as wearing all black - making sure you have different textures to break it all up. This is a more simple holiday look than I usually go for, but I think the coat really ties it all together. 
What did you wear for this Christmas? Hope everyone had a great cozy day! 





Shirt: Old Navy | Skirt: Gift | Belt: Korean Thrift Store | Shoes: Korean Thrift Store | Belt: Goodwill | Bows: Daiso 



1 comment:

  1. That coat is everything! Love it! <3 Gorgeous skirt, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1