Monday, September 16, 2013

White T-Shirt and Jeans Amped up


Today I just wanted to throw on a comfortable, casual outfit. I ran some errands, met my boyfriend for lunch, and read in the park. This is the first day of actual stellar autumn weather - NO HUMIDITY! Very exciting. It changes what you can wear. I love this shirt because of the gauzy, flawy material. It's got great movement and is so feminine - definitely ups the game of just the regular ol' jeans and white t-shirt combo. 
These jeans I found at my local Goodwill and I can't be happier. They are perfect; dark color and simple design - no weird stitching or embellishments. I just wish jeans would add 2 more inches to my frame - even in wedged heels my legs look pretty short. At least they frame the backside-side nicely. Because remember what Stacy and Clinton from What Not To Wear say: Jeans should make your butt look good - no matter what your butt naturally looks like! 


Shirt: Clothing Swap (That Girl - Korean clothing brand) | Jeans: Cello Jeans (Goodwill) | Bag: Korean  Thrift Store | Shoes: Korean Thrift Store | Spoon Ring: Premier Designs | Spiral Ring: It's About Time  | Bracelets: India | Watch: Citizen Eco-drive | Earrings: Gift | Locket: Gift | Bicycle Necklace: Naughty Cat

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey!!! <3 Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I can't wait to see how you style bow ties! I don't know why I love them so much, I just do. Haha. <3 Beautiful photo, by the way! The pleated blouse drapes beautifully!

    I taught English abroad before in Japan, but not through a program or anything. I was an exchange student at the time and the owner of a language school approached me on campus and asked me if I was interested in a job. Haha. That led to 7 months of awesome memories teaching kindergarten age kids. I hope you're having a wonderful time! I enjoyed every moment of that experience! Actually, I'm looking at getting certified to teach English, but at a university level and preferably in Europe. If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it! <3

    Oh and I'm following you on Bloglovin' now! Huzzah! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1