Monday, September 30, 2013

Lacey Lady-Like Lindsey


I felt like going for a bright, sweet, vintage look today to match the bright, sunny weather (finally! after the rain all weekend). I also wanted to go back to my favorite fashion inspiration: vintage. Since starting the fashion blog, I've tried to push myself out of my comfort zone. But vintage silhouettes are my bread and butter. Flattering to a pear-shaped lady and so girly. 

This dress is so gorgeous: the color, the tulle, the length, the lace. It's so flattering and feminine. And did I mention the color? Electric blue is one of my favorite colors to wear. It's such a bold color and it's very much on trend. I'm quite pleased with how the little cardigan went nicely with the dress. I bought it on a whim while grocery shopping but I haven't worn it yet because it's kind of a strange length. Luckily, it hits me right at the waist, as does the dress. The cardigan covers up me nicely too because I feel like the dress has too much exposed up top for work. To finish the look off, I paired my sunglasses and red belt for an extra pop of color. Such a happy look! 











Dress: H&M | Sweater: Homeplus | Belt: Thrift Store | Shoes: Thrift Store | Sunglasses: Target | Earrings: Gift | Watch: Citizen Eco-drive 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this splash of colors and the bit of lace peeking out. Great job with this! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1